The use of glass and mirrors provide a decorative, economical opportunity to add design flair to your home or business. The increased flow of light is not only more appealing visually, it also makes the space look larger and, oftentimes, more stately.
Residents and business owners who are looking for ideas to transform their property in the new year should consider the ways glass can make a difference for their space. With a broad range of cutting edge design and traditional styles, the simplicity of glass can change the look and feel of a home or business.
Since 1976, CHC Glass & Mirror has delivered quality craftsmanship to the design of bathrooms, kitchens and health spas in Georgia and beyond. Our team of experts offers customized services designed to meet your specs and budget whether it is a professional storefront or a personal sanctuary.
Let us help you make an unforgettable first impression with glass and mirrors in 2018. Call us for a consultation (770) 203-0800.
Consider these ideas for your transformation:
- Hanging mirrors can instantly bring a different look to a room. Proper placement is important, so determine ideal places within a space to accentuate light and improve design appeal.
- Well-positioned mirrors can improve lighting in a space, reflecting sunlight into hallways and corners of your interior space to make it look and feel more inviting.
- Choose mirror sizes and styles that will add to the beauty of your home, making it more open and appealing. With the help of a skilled glass installer, a few carefully placed pieces can do wonders for your home or business.
- Use mirrors to create the optical illusion that a space is larger than it is. For example, a pair of smaller mirrors placed on opposite walls can add depth and width to a room.
- Custom mirrors are a creative way to accentuate design elements that reflect personal style options like country cottage, modern luxury or minimalist. Distressed frames or ornate designs can do wonders to signal warmth or to convey a desired sentiment.
- Adding mirrors to an entryway can help expand the feel of the space, as this is usually the most confined and narrow part of a home. Placing a mirror near the entrance can be inviting and offer visitors a glance at themselves on the way in or out.
- A perfectly placed mirror in a small bathroom can not only make it more stylish, it can also make it brighter and appear more spacious. When reselling a property, upgrades in the bathroom are often a key consideration for prospective buyers.
- Make your bathroom a sanctuary with glass shower enclosure options. Pamper yourself while adding a touch of luxury to create a more modern space.
- Place mirrors on an exterior wall for visually appealing views of your landscape. If you have a beautifully landscaped yard or an outdoor oasis, consider ways to reflect that beauty for all to see as they come and go.
Built-in shelves and custom mirrors make your home more attractive to a wide swath of buyers who are looking for a sophisticated place and modern structure. Expertly installed glass from an experienced local company will give your house a competitive edge, as they’ll have in-depth knowledge of what works for your home and neighborhood.
The addition of glass can add both comfort and increase property value to this intimate space within your home
Your entrance is the focal point of the front of the house and makes a big statement when it comes to your curb appeal.
Luckily, there is an inexpensive project you can tackle that will completely transform the look of your entryway, making it stand out against the rest and turning your ordinary entryway into something extraordinary. In less than an hour, you can add a beautiful piece of decorative glass into your door. Doing so will add a ton of value:
- Increased curb appeal.
- Loads of natural sunlight into your home without losing privacy.
- New and unique look for your entryway.
- Much less expensive than replacing the entire door.
- Increase overall home value.
While there are many upgrades that one can make to their home, some of them provide more benefits than others while certain improvements are simply more fitting to a homeowner’s wants and needs.
If you are looking to enjoy multiple benefits from an upgrade, you should consider sliding glass doors.
An Attractive and Versatile Look, Safe with Shatterproof Glass, lower energy costs and easy to use
If you are interested in getting sliding glass doors for your home, contact us today.